Saturday, July 25, 2009

Off To Coffs Harbour

How lucky was I this morning...I happened to be driving past the bowling club and who should I see but one of the fabulous Number 2 Pennants teams loading up their car and getting ready for their big trip up the coast to Coffs. After hugs and farewells were given...and a woop woop, a honk of the horn and they were off...I almost got a bit teary because two of the team are my beautiful sisters...Michelle and Kerry. And with them on the exciting journey was Deb and Robin. Theses ladies make up one of the teams. The other team consists of Carol. Helen R., Hilda and Vicki...With the Reserves being Joy and Louise....

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL IN THE NUMBER 2 STATE PENNANT PLAYOFFS


Many supporters are going up to Coffs throughout various times of the competition, which shows the wonderful comradery that exists at our club...Many of us wish we could be there, but will certainly be there in spirit.

These girls will certainly do us all proud and I will keep this site updated with whats happening up there...and hopefully lots of wonderful photos to show you all on their return....




WOOP WOOP!!!















Sorry Louise....no photos of you on my camera!!!
OK...so...until next time...take care and happy bowling...xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment