Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Little Update

Well...today saw the Coffs Girls watching the finals and I am sure contemplating being there themselves next year....I said it yesterday...and I'll say it again today...we are all so very proud of you....



Today also saw round two games of the Minor Singles...Claire won against Mary today, and well done to Mary for giving it a go, your first year...you did very well!!!! Kath won against Marion T...a good game to watch I heard!!!! Carol had already played her game against Brenda and won....And Lyn went down today against Mandy....I had a lovely game with you!!!Thanks...:)Well done to all the winners today...



So...on the board it says..."TO BE ADVISED"...but I am thinking these two games....Carol verses Kath and Claire verses Mandy....will be on Tuesday...Good luck to you all...



Until next time...take care and happy bowling...xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment