Tuesday, July 28, 2009

COFFS DAY 2

Well...I have heard through the grapevine that the Number 2 Pennants Team tied their first match today and sadly lost the second.....This is yet to be confirmed from one of the team members...I am sure the girls played their hearts out today...and we send all our positive and good thoughts to you for your matches tomorrow....

Game one of the minor singles were held today...and to be honest I only know how the ladies went that attended the games today. The next round will be held on Thursday...so good luck to all the ladies playing their games on Thursday...

A big welcome to Yvonne m. ...the first real follower on our new website...greengoss...

If any of you need a hand with becoming a follower or making comments on this site...just give me a hey ho and I'll be happy to show you what to do...

Well...until next time, take care and happy bowling...xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment