Friday, August 14, 2009

THE WORD IS SPREADING

Go girls...we now have 6 followers and it looks like more and more of you are looking at this blog...that's awesome news!!!! If any of you think of anything thing that needs to be said on this blog, just let me know on a Tuesdays.....

CHARITY DAY....is coming up on tuesday.....I can't wait for it...I have a plan to make some mars bar slice, I've bought the little bags and even bought the co-ordinating ribbon to tie it...now I need a bit of time to get them made....looks like I'll be up very, very early Tuesday morning cooking....hope they work out!!!lol...hope to see plenty more ladies making some yummies to eat, and crafty things that we can add to the stall...if not, bring your money....It's for a lovely cause....helping nurses to help kids who need face reconstructions....

A big thanks to Michelle for the beautiful teddy and cushion she made....she's a clever girl!!!thanks to Deb too who I believe is doing basket up, and I think Robby is doing a fruit and veg basket...I saw Joy carrying some bottles of wine around as well...Shirley has shown me some very cute little mascot dollies she made...with all the regular contributions that you all do...It's going to be an awesome day....

Well...thats all the goss for now...looking forward to0 seeing you all on Tuesday..
Until next time, take care and happy bowling...
PS...heres hoping for a speedy recovering for any of you that are unwell...hugs to you!!!

Mandy
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment